MVCA has tools and connections to help organizations and executives better navigate Michigan’s entrepreneurial and investment community.
- An out of state investor visiting Michigan and wondering with whom to meet?
- A high-tech founder looking for funding sources or access to corporate executives with relevant market or industry expertise?
- An MVCA investor member researching which sectors a peer firm targets?
- An entrepreneur or early stage investment professional looking to move back to Michigan?
MVCA can simplify your path to a meaningful connection!
- Read through MVCA’s comprehensive Michigan Entrepreneurial & Investment Landscape Guide which connects people with the amazing resources and organizations in Michigan.
- Find overviews, contact information, and investment criteria for angel groups and venture capital firms.
- Identify programs offered, resources available and company stages/sectors served by entrepreneurial support organizations and service providers.
- Search by a specific region using the interactive Landscape Map online to find all these organizations plus startup companies!
- Contact MVCA staff. MVCA has deep connections throughout the entrepreneurial and investment community. If you are an established high-tech entrepreneur or early-stage investor, we may be able to facilitate an introduction. Please include “ExeConnect” in the subject line of your e-mail.
This program is supported by the Michigan Economic Development Corporation.