Join us for the 40th Anniversary of the MGCS, May 12-13 at the Marriott Resort-Eagle Crest in Ann Arbor, Michigan! Be among the more than 400 leading founders of the region’s most promising start-ups and connect with venture capitalists, angel and institutional investors from the Midwest and beyond. Register today for two days of dynamic networking, deal sourcing, and education.
- Meet with 35 high-growth companies from Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin and other States
- Attend the Big 10’s Tech Transfer pitch sessions highlighting 50 up and coming research based-startups
- Learn from renowned speakers and panelists.
- Be part of the luncheon honoring David J. Brophy, Symposium Founder and Professor of Finance, on his retirement and for his many contributions
- Network throughout the event at company pitch sessions, in the company exhibit areas, and during the breakfast, lunch and cocktail receptions.
The MGCS is a must attend event that is hosted by the University of Michigan with support from the Michigan Venture Capital Association and the event’s many sponsors.
Presenting Company Applications accepted online through March 5. Calling all early to mid-stage companies spanning the Life Sciences, Medical, IT and Tech sectors. Apply now to present at MGCS 2020 and secure your spot in front of top-tier investors.