MVCA facilitates the development of strong connections within Michigan’s entrepreneurial and investment community and broadens those networks through targeted meetings and events.
Interested in attending MVCA events, but not currently a registered member? Find out how to become a MVCA member here.
Please contact [email protected] with any questions regarding MVCA’s event schedule. MVCA members, keep an eye on your inboxes for invitations to these upcoming events! (All events are Eastern Standard Time Zone)
- March 23-25 – midwest.tech/connect 2021 (MTC2021) (MVCA is one of the community partners for this event)
- March 25 (11am) – Corporate Venture Capital Trends with Matt Tsien, GM Ventures (Webinar)
- June 3 (Time, TBD) – MVCA Member Only Networking Reception @ Ford Field, Detroit (*pending COVID-19 restrictions)
- September 16 (Time, TBD) – MVCA Member Only Networking Reception @ Cahoots, Ann Arbor (*pending COVID-19 restrictions)
- November 11 – MVCA Annual Awards Dinner (The Henry Ford, Dearborn, MI)
- December 10 – MVCA Virtual Networking: Year in Review
Below is a preview of the events happening in our community in the next few months!
Please keep in mind MVCA does not host the events listed below. If you have any questions about an event, please contact the appropriate event host.