MVCA facilitates the development of strong connections within Michigan’s entrepreneurial and investment community and broadens those networks through targeted meetings and events.
Interested in attending MVCA events, but not currently a registered member? Find out how to become an MVCA member here.
Please contact [email protected] with any questions regarding MVCA’s event schedule. MVCA members, keep an eye on your inboxes for invitations to these upcoming events! (All events are Eastern Standard Time Zone)
- June 24 – MVCA Members Only (In Person) Networking Event (Ann Arbor)
- August 19 – MVCA Members Only (In Person) Networking Event (Lansing)
- September 30 – MVCA Annual Awards Dinner (More info to follow!)
- November 11 – MVCA Members Only (In Person) Networking Event (Detroit)
- December 10 – MVCA Virtual Networking: Year in Review
Below is a preview of the events happening in our community in the next few months!
Please keep in mind MVCA does not host the events listed below. If you have any questions about an event, please contact the appropriate event host.
- Several Upcoming events from Ann Arbor SPARK
- June 16: Detroit’s Moment: Accelerating the Sustainable Business Revolution
- June 17: SPARK.ed | Patenting in the Early Years: A Coming of Age Story
- June 24: Foundations of Operational Excellence | Part Two: Problem Solving and Process Improvement
- July 29: A2Mobility Tech Meetup | Autaza: The Cutting Edge of Quality Control
- Oct. 1-8 – a2Tech360 (Ann Arbor SPARK)
- Oct. 13 – Renaissance Venture Capital UnDemo Day (Ford Field, Detroit, MI)