MVCA facilitates the development of strong connections within Michigan’s entrepreneurial and investment community and broadens those networks through targeted meetings and events.
Interested in attending MVCA events, but not currently a registered member? Find out how to become an MVCA member here.
Please contact [email protected] with any questions regarding MVCA’s event schedule. MVCA members, keep an eye on your inboxes for invitations to these upcoming events! (All events are Eastern Standard Time Zone)
- August 19 – MVCA Members Only In-Person Networking Event (Lansing)
- September 30 – MVCA Annual Awards Dinner CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE TICKETS
- November 11 – MVCA Members Only In-Person Networking Event (Detroit)
- December 10 – MVCA Virtual Networking: Year in Review
Below is a preview of the events happening in our community in the next few months!
Please keep in mind MVCA does not host the events listed below. If you have any questions about an event, please contact the appropriate event host.
- July 14 – Invest 2021: Exit Path Trends, Goals & Resources (Ann Arbor SPARK)
- July 15 – Foundations of Operation Excellence (Ann Arbor SPARK)
- July 21 – How to Craft a Powerful Founder Story (Ann Arbor SPARK)
- July 22 – Ypsi 9th Hour: Back Office Studio (Ann Arbor SPARK)
- July 29 – A2Mobility Tech Meetup | Autaza: The Cutting Edge of Quality Control
- Oct. 1-8 – a2Tech360 (Ann Arbor SPARK)
- Oct. 13 – Renaissance Venture Capital UnDemo Day (Ford Field, Detroit, MI)