Hi, MVCA Members!
It’s MVCA Events & Program Manager, Molly Theis, here to encourage you to get connected in 2017! MVCA wants to keep you updated about events happening in Michigan’s entrepreneurial and investment community. We not only want you to attend our events, but also events hosted by your fellow MVCA Members! See below for a preview of the exciting things going on in our community in the next few months!
Please keep in mind MVCA does not host many of the events listed below. Please contact the event host with any questions regarding their event.
Share on Twitter: “Molly” your calendars! Don’t miss these upcoming MVCA member events https://ctt.ec/BRIuJ+
- September 18: New England Venture Capital Association Investor Rooftop Party
- Contact Prachi Jain at NEVCA to request an invitation as a MVCA investor member
- September 27: Life on Planet M
- September 29: UM Fast Forward Medical Device Innovation
- October 4: SURGE Celebration
- October 5: Desai Accelerator Demo Day
- October 12: TechTown’s Toast of the Town
- October 18: Techstars Mobility Demo Day
- October 24: Renaissance Venture Capital Fund Un-Demo Day 2017
- October 25: Autonomy & Mobility Conference
- November 2: Women Who Fund Forum
- November 7 – 9: TiECon Detroit
- November 16: Accelerate Michigan Innovation Competition
MVCA has two exciting events coming up!
First up is the MVCA investor-only reception in West Michigan on September 12. Then, we are getting ramped up for the 2017 MVCA Annual Awards Dinner hosted at Little Caesar’s Arena | Belfor Training Center in Detroit, MI on November 15 at 5:30 p.m. Join us for an exclusive first-look at Little Caesars Arena and watch as the competition heats up between the best and brightest of Michigan’s entrepreneurial and investment community!
Feel free to contact me at [email protected] with any questions regarding the MVCA 2017 event schedule. If you are not currently a registered member but are interested in attending MVCA events, find out more about becoming a MVCA Member.