Hi, MVCA Members!
It’s MVCA Events & Program Manager, Molly Theis, here to encourage you to get connected in 2017! MVCA wants to keep you updated about events happening in Michigan’s entrepreneurial and investment community. We not only want you to attend our events, but also events hosted by your fellow MVCA Members!
Coming up, there’s exciting conferences, networking opportunities, and exciting pitch competitions happening in Michigan! Find out more information below and please keep in mind MVCA does not host many of the events listed. Please contact the event host with any questions regarding their event.
Share on Twitter: “Molly” your calendars! Don’t miss these upcoming #MichiganVCA member events https://ctt.ec/N2dnt+
- October 11: Rise of the Rest Tour
- October 12: TechTown’s Toast of the Town
- October 18: U-M Tech Transfer’s Celebrate Invention
- October 18: Techstars Mobility Demo Day
- October 24: Renaissance Venture Capital Fund Un-Demo Day (Investor Event) – Contact Vince Nystrom at [email protected] for registration info
- October 25: Autonomy & Mobility Conference
- October 26: WeWork/Michigan Venture Capital Association Happy Hour
- November 2: Women Who Fund Forum
- November 7 – 9: TiECon Detroit
- November 15: 2017 MVCA Annual Awards Dinner
- November 16: Accelerate Michigan Innovation Competition
The 2017 MVCA Annual Awards Dinner is only six weeks away! You’ve registered, right?
Be there as we hit the ice for an exciting evening of festivities, celebrating 15-years of Michigan’s biggest players and wins. This year, the event is at Little Caesar’s Arena, Belfor Training Center, in Detroit on Wednesday, November 15 at 5:30 p.m. You don’t want to miss it.
Feel free to contact me at [email protected] with any questions regarding the MVCA 2017 event schedule. If you are not currently a registered member but are interested in attending MVCA events, find out more about becoming a MVCA Member.
Events & Program Manager, Michigan Venture Capital Association