NextCycle Michigan Showcase & Pitch Competition
March 3, 2022
11:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST
Palmer House, Ann Arbor, Michigan
The first ever NextCycle Michigan Pitch Event is planned to be held in-person on March 3rd in Ann Arbor, Michigan. NextCycle Teams will be presenting their innovative ideas focused on technology and organics to advance recycling efforts and the circular economy in Michigan. NextCycle Michigan is a pipeline for circular economy investment opportunities by connecting eco-entrepreneurs, companies, organizations and communities to technical support, financial resources and capacity building for recycling, recovery and reuse projects. You can register for the event from this link… https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2022-nextcycle-michigan-pitch-showcase-competition-tickets-250531766257
- Kick Off: Welcome from the Department of Environmental, Great Lakes and Energy (EGLE), introduction of judges and investors
- FLOWS (Food, Liquid Organic Waste Streams) Showcase: The FLOWS Showcase features 7 teams whose projects focus on reducing food waste, organics recovery, and composting.
- Keynote: A Keynote speaker will be presenting during the event. Stay tuned for the speaker announcement!
- RIT (Recycling Innovation Technology) Pitch Competition: The RIT Pitch Competition features 8 teams who will pitch project focused on technology that advance recovery as they compete for a cash prize.
- Networking: An opportunity to meet and greet with RIT & FLOWS teams
- Award Ceremony: RIT Pitch Competition winner announced