“Molly” Your Calendars!
Dear MVCA Members,
It’s MVCA Events & Program Manager, Molly Theis, here to encourage you to stay involved in the community in 2017! MVCA would like to keep you “in the know” regarding the various events going on in the Entrepreneurial & Investment Community. We not only want you to attend our MVCA Events, but also events hosted by your fellow MVCA Members. See below for a preview of the exciting things going on in our community in the next few months!
Please keep in mind that MVCA does not host the events below. You will need to contact the event host with any questions regarding their event.
- March 21 – DTX Launch Detroit Info Session
- March 23 – Techstars Mobility Overview and Q&A
- March 19-27 – Startup Weekend Detroit – Social Impact
- March 29 – GreenLight Michigan Business Model Competition, 2017 Edition
- April 4 – Techstars Mobility Overview and Q&A
- April 12 – 2017 MSU Innovation Celebration
- April 26 – Desai’s Demo Day in Ann Arbor (Registration Page Coming Soon)
- May 16-17 – 2017 Michigan Growth Capital Symposium (MGCS)
Don’t forget to register for the 2017 MVCA Research Report release event on April 19 at NextEnergy! Be on the lookout for invitation reminders as this is a Members-Only Event! If you are not currently a registered member but are interested in attending one of these events, find out more about becoming an MVCA Member. Feel free to contact me [email protected] with any questions regarding the MVCA 2017 event schedule.
See you at the various events throughout the year!
Events & Program Manager, Michigan Venture Capital Association
Posted March 13, 2017 in MVCA NEWS | MVCA Events