MVCA facilitates the development of strong connections within Michigan’s entrepreneurial and investment community and broadens those networks through targeted meetings and events.
Interested in attending MVCA events, but not currently a registered member? Find out how to become a MVCA member here.
Please contact [email protected] with any questions regarding MVCA’s event schedule. MVCA members, keep an eye on your inboxes for invitations to these upcoming events!
- April 2 (10am, EST) – State Resources for Michigan Entrepreneurs & Startup Community (Webinar)
- April 9 (10am, EST) – MVCA Member Resources During COVID-19 (Webinar) – More info released soon
- April 23 (11am, EST) – Conversation with Bobby Franklin, President/CEO, NVCA (Webinar) – More info released soon
- August 27 – MVCA Members Only Networking Reception – NEW DATE!
- September 22 – MVCA Members Only Networking Reception
Below is a preview of the events happening in our community in the next few months!
Please keep in mind MVCA does not host the events listed below. If you have any questions about an event, please contact the appropriate event host.
- April 8 – Bench to Bedside (Hosted by Oakland County, Medical Mainstreet)
- April 16 – MedHealth Summit
- May 5 – Midwest Growth Capital Symposium
- August 13 – Small Business Dealmakers Conference (New tentative date; MVCA is a promotional partner, contact us for promo code for discounted ticket pricing!)
- September 22 – Ann Arbor SPARK Annual Meeting
- October 7 – UnDemo Day (Renaissance Venture Capital Fund)