MVCA facilitates the development of strong connections within Michigan’s entrepreneurial and investment community and broadens those networks through targeted meetings and events.
Interested in attending MVCA events, but not currently a registered member? Find out how to become a MVCA member here.
Please contact [email protected] with any questions regarding MVCA’s event schedule.
- July 24 – tentative – MVCAcademy
- September 12 – MVCA Member Networking Reception
- October 10 – tentative – MVCA Investor-only Networking Reception
- November 5 – tentative – MVCA Annual Awards Dinner (open to non-members)
Note: Unless otherwise indicated, MVCA events are open to MVCA members only.
Below is a preview of the events happening in our community in the next few months!
Please keep in mind MVCA does not host the events listed below. If you have any questions about an event, please contact the appropriate event host.
- May 21 – Startup Lunch Hour: The Road to Raising Venture Capital
- May 22 – Pitch Club Detroit*
- May 23 – Joint Angel Investment Event
- May 24 – US-Korea Business Summit 2018
- May 30 – Bank of Ann Arbor, Technology Industry Group: Skydeck Happy Hour
- May 31 – SURGE Mentor Mixer Event
- June 6 – 7 – Precision Medicine World Conference (PMWC) – Use the provided registration link for a MVCA – only discount or use code “michventurecapital_email” for 10% off!
- June 7 – Inforum’s 56th Annual Meeting
- July 11 – Be Investable: Equity Crowdfunding Happy Hour
- June 12 – Desai Summer Cohort Kickoff
- June 13 – SAVE THE DATE – 2028: What the Future Holds
- June 15 – A2 Tech Trek 2018 & Tech Talk 2018
- June 21st – Be Investable: Angel Funding Happy Hour
- June 26 – Pitch Club Ann Arbor*
- June 27 – Entrepreneur’s Equity Roadmap Workshop
- July 25 – Pitch Club Detroit*
- July 27 – Bank of Ann Arbor, Technology Industry Group: Skydeck Happy Hour (5:00-7:00 p.m.; BOAA Skydeck – 125 S. Fifth Avenue, 3rd Floor, Ann Arbor, MI 48104)
*MVCA investor members, if you’re interested in being a judge at future pitch club events, please contact Sarah Myrad at [email protected]