MVCA facilitates the development of strong connections within Michigan’s entrepreneurial and investment community and broadens those networks through targeted meetings and events.
Interested in attending MVCA events, but not currently a registered member? Find out how to become a MVCA member here.
Please contact [email protected] with any questions regarding MVCA’s event schedule. MVCA members, keep an eye on your inboxes for invitations to these upcoming events!
- April 17 – Investor Only Networking Reception
- May 14 – MGCS After Party
- November 12 – 2019 MVCA Annual Awards Dinner
Below is a preview of the events happening in our community in the next few months!
Please keep in mind MVCA does not host the events listed below. If you have any questions about an event, please contact the appropriate event host.
- February 19 – DTX Launch Detroit 2019 February Info Session
- February 21 – Making Deals, Protecting Creativity, and Reducing Risk with Customers – MVCA members can register at the member rate with promo code “TCVIP”
- February 27 – Pitch Club Ann Arbor
- March 26-27 – Stanford/NVCA Venture Capital Symposium
- March 27– Pitch Club Grand Rapids
- April 11 – ASPIRE Conference
- April 18 – 2019 MedHealth Summit
- May 14-15 – Midwest Growth Capital Symposium
- May 28-31 – Mackinac Policy Conference
- June 5-6 – VCs to DC