MVCA facilitates the development of strong connections within Michigan’s entrepreneurial and investment community and broadens those networks through targeted meetings and events.
Interested in attending MVCA events, but not currently a registered member? Find out how to become a MVCA member here.
Please contact [email protected] with any questions regarding MVCA’s event schedule.
- July 31 – MVCAcademy
- September 12 – MVCA Member Networking Reception
- October 2 – MVCA Annual Awards Dinner
Note: Unless otherwise indicated, MVCA events are open to MVCA members only.
Below is a preview of the events happening in our community in the next few months!
Please keep in mind MVCA does not host the events listed below. If you have any questions about an event, please contact the appropriate event host.
- July 19 – It’s Not About the Money
- July 19 – Key Employment Issues for Startup Companies
- July 19 – “Candid Conversations and Code – Coding Through Barriers”
- July 25 – Pitch Club Detroit*
- July 26 – Conquer Accelerator Demo Day: East Lansing
- July 27 – Bank of Ann Arbor, Technology Industry Group: Skydeck Happy Hour (5:00-7:00 p.m.; BOAA Skydeck – 125 S. Fifth Avenue, 3rd Floor, Ann Arbor, MI 48104)
- July 30 – Emerging Mobility, Connectivity, and Autonomous Technologies Virtual Startups & the Role of IP
- July 31 – The Final Four Business Pitch
- July 31 – Be Investable: Equity Crowdfunding Happy Hour
- August 7 – Conquer Accelerator Demo Day, Traverse City, 5:30 p.m. – 8 p.m. (stay tuned for the registration link!)
- August 9 – DTX Launch Detroit Showcase
- August 15 – Commercialization of Digital Health Technologies: Webinar Series
- August 18 – AfroTech Detroit
- September 17-18 – inBIA e. Builders Forum 2018
- October 9 – Techstars Mobility Demo Day – “Save the Date”!
- October 18 – TechTown “Toast of the Town” Annual Celebration *Early Bird Tickets Now on Sale!
*MVCA investor members, if you’re interested in being a judge at future pitch club events, please contact Sarah Myrad at [email protected]