MVCA facilitates the development of strong connections within Michigan’s entrepreneurial and investment community and broadens those networks through targeted meetings and events.
Interested in attending MVCA events, but not currently a registered member? Find out how to become a MVCA member here.
Please contact [email protected] with any questions regarding MVCA’s event schedule. MVCA members, keep an eye on your inboxes for invitations to these upcoming events!
- August 10 – Diversity in Michigan’s Entrepreneurial & Investment Community (Webinar)
- November 10 – MVCA Annual Awards Dinner (The Henry Ford)
Below is a preview of the events happening in our community in the next few months!
Please keep in mind MVCA does not host the events listed below. If you have any questions about an event, please contact the appropriate event host.
- July 29 – Bringing Manufacturing Back to Michigan and Reducing Further Supply Chain Disruption (Webinar, Fishman Stewart)
- August 27 – Small Business Dealmakers Conference (MVCA is a promotional partner, contact us for promo code for discounted ticket pricing!)
- September 22 – Ann Arbor SPARK Annual Meeting
- September 23 – Virtual UnDemo Day (Renaissance Venture Capital Fund)