MVCA facilitates the development of strong connections within Michigan’s entrepreneurial and investment community and broadens those networks through targeted meetings and events.
Interested in attending MVCA events, but not currently a registered member? Find out how to become a MVCA member here.
Please contact [email protected] with any questions regarding MVCA’s event schedule. MVCA members, keep an eye on your inboxes for invitations to these upcoming events!
- February 28 – GDI Infotech Webinar
- April 15 – MVCA Members Only Networking Reception
- May 12, 2020 – MGCS After Party (More details forthcoming)
- September 22 – MVCA Members Only Networking Reception
Below is a preview of the events happening in our community in the next few months!
Please keep in mind MVCA does not host the events listed below. If you have any questions about an event, please contact the appropriate event host.
- February 18 – Startup Career Fair
- March 24 – Lansing Youth Startup Expo
- April 2 – Small Business Dealmakers Conference (MVCA is a promotional partner, contact us for promo code for discounted ticket pricing!)
- May 12 – 13 – Midwest Growth Capital Symposium
- October 7 – UnDemo Day (Renaissance Venture Capital Fund)