MVCA facilitates the development of strong connections within Michigan’s entrepreneurial and investment community and broadens those networks through targeted meetings and events.
Interested in attending MVCA events, but not currently a registered member? Find out how to become a MVCA member here.
Please contact [email protected] with any questions regarding MVCA’s event schedule.
- July 31 – tentative – MVCAcademy
- September 12 – MVCA Member Networking Reception
- October 10 – tentative – MVCA Investor-only Networking Reception
- October – MVCA Annual Awards Dinner (open to non-members)
Note: Unless otherwise indicated, MVCA events are open to MVCA members only.
Below is a preview of the events happening in our community in the next few months!
Please keep in mind MVCA does not host the events listed below. If you have any questions about an event, please contact the appropriate event host.
- June 18 – 22 – Detroit Startup Week
- June 21 – Be Investable: Angel Funding Happy Hour
- June 26 – Pitch Club Ann Arbor*
- June 27 – Entrepreneur’s Equity Roadmap Workshop
- July 25 – Pitch Club Detroit*
- July 27 – Bank of Ann Arbor, Technology Industry Group: Skydeck Happy Hour (5:00-7:00 p.m.; BOAA Skydeck – 125 S. Fifth Avenue, 3rd Floor, Ann Arbor, MI 48104)
*MVCA investor members, if you’re interested in being a judge at future pitch club events, please contact Sarah Myrad at [email protected]