MVCA facilitates the development of strong connections within Michigan’s entrepreneurial and investment community and broadens those networks through targeted meetings and events.
Interested in attending MVCA events, but not currently a registered member? Find out how to become a MVCA member here.
Please contact [email protected] with any questions regarding MVCA’s event schedule. MVCA members, keep an eye on your inboxes for invitations to these upcoming events!
- September 10 – Member Networking Receptions – Grand Rapids
- November 12 – 2019 MVCA Annual Awards Dinner – Dearborn
Below is a preview of the events happening in our community in the next few months!
Please keep in mind MVCA does not host the events listed below. If you have any questions about an event, please contact the appropriate event host.
- September 18 – Identifying, Securing, and Leveraging Intangible Assets to Increase Investment Value
- September 25 – Pitch Club Ann Arbor
- September 26 – Connecting the Game Dev Community: IGDA Ann Arbor
- October 2 – Renaissance UnDemo & Strolling Dinner @ Ford Field
- October 10 – Toast of the Town
- October 18 – Bank of Ann Arbor TechCity Jam (Contact Michael Cole for more info)
- November 12 – Michigan Angel Summit
- November 13 – Accelerate Michigan Innovation Competition