MVCA facilitates the development of strong connections within Michigan’s entrepreneurial and investment community and broadens those networks through targeted meetings and events.
Interested in attending MVCA events, but not currently a registered member? Find out how to become a MVCA member here.
Please contact [email protected] with any questions regarding MVCA’s event schedule.
- April 18 – MVCA Investor-only Networking Reception
- May 15 – MGCS After Party
- July 24 – tentative – MVCAcademy
- September 12 – MVCA Member Networking Reception
- October 10 – tentative – MVCA Investor-only Networking Reception
- November 5 – tentative – MVCA Annual Awards Dinner (open to non-members)
Note: Unless otherwise indicated, MVCA events are open to MVCA members only.
Below is a preview of the events happening in our community in the next few months!
Please keep in mind MVCA does not host the events listed below. If you have any questions about an event, please contact the appropriate event host.
- March 26 – Startup Lunch Hour: Go-To-Market Strategy
- March 28 – GreenLight Michigan Business Model Competition (MVCA members: use the code “MVCA” to receive a 20% discount!)
- March 29 – Pitch Club Grand Rapids
- March 30 – Korean Trade-Investment Promotion Organization: BioPharma Lunch and Learn
- Email Sanja Savic-Berhamovic to register at [email protected]
- April 17 – Ann Arbor SPARK’s 2018 Annual Meeting
- April 18 – Pitch Club Ann Arbor
- April 19 – 2018 MEDHEALTH Summit
- May 15 – 16 – Michigan Growth Capital Symposium (MGCS)
- May 23 – Pitch Club Detroit
- MVCA investor members, if you’re interested in being a judge at future pitch club events, please contact Sarah Myrad at [email protected]
- May 24 – US-Korea Business Summit 2018
- June 15 – A2 Tech Trek 2018