“Molly” Your Calendars!
Dear MVCA Members,
It’s MVCA Events and Program Manager, Molly Theis, touching base with a reminder to stay involved with MVCA in 2017! MVCA would like to keep you “in the know” regarding the various events going on in the entrepreneurial and investment community. We not only want you to attend our MVCA Events, but also events hosted by your fellow MVCA Members. See below for a preview of the exciting things going on in our community in the next few months!
Please keep in mind that the events below are not hosted by MVCA. You will need to contact the event host with any questions regarding their event.
- April 12 – 2017 MSU Innovation Celebration
- April 13 – Erie Hack: All-City Semi Finals
- April 24 – Ann Arbor SPARK: 2017 Annual Meeting
- April 26 – Desai Accelerator Demo Day
- April 28 – Tech248 April 2017 MeetUp
- May 2 – Tech248 May 2017 MeetUp
- May 5 – Hacking Health Windsor-Detroit III
- May 16-17 – Michigan Growth Capital Symposium
- May 25 – Inforum: 55th Annual Meeting Featuring Mae Jemison
- June 16 – A2 Tech Trek
We especially encourage all venture firm members to attend the Michigan Growth Capital Symposium. MVCA will be attending the event to share the new 2017 MVCA Research Report!
Feel free to contact me at [email protected] with any questions regarding the 2017 event schedule. If you are not currently a registered member but are interested in attending MVCA events, find out more about becoming an MVCA Member.
Posted April 12, 2017 in MVCA NEWS | MVCA Events