This is an invitation to the first session of a two pitch event held by Gateway Grand Rapids and Red Cedar Ventures. The pitches are 10 minutes each- 7 minute pitch/3 minute Q&A. Each company has participated in two SBDC pitch review sessions. The pitches are intended to give you quick overview of each company. Slide decks will be available after the event. The companies in the first session are the following. Feel free to invite other investors to participate in this Pitch Event.
• Xenocor, a company developing a ultra-compact laparoscopic surgery system. This company has the potential of bringing laparoscopic surgery to 80% of the world that does not have access to laparoscopic surgery.
• Orthoforge, a company developing an ultrasound system to measure bone healing. It has the potential of providing bone healing measurements without a visit.
• The Patient Company, a company developing a patient lateral transfer device that has pilots ready to run at three (3) major healthcare systems.
• Ontologics, a company providing data analytics as a service which can provide clients with predictive technology assessment and competitive positioning. This company has a AAA level client base and a technology seasoned management team.
• Airway Innovations, a company that is developing a better intubation system that can prevent unplanned extubations. This company has product trials scheduled with several healthcare systems. This product is close to being market ready at a time when intubations are increasing fivefold.
• First Ignite, a company that is helping universities turn their technology into cash. This two year old company already has premier list of university clients and is cash positive.
This is an invitation to the second session of a two pitch event held by Gateway Grand Rapids and Red Cedar Ventures. The pitches are 10 minutes each- 7 minute pitch/3 minute Q&A. Each company has participated in two SBDC pitch review sessions. The pitches are intended to give you quick overview of each company. Slide decks will be available after the event. The companies in the second session are the following. Feel free to invite other investors to participate in this Pitch Event.
• Pack Elephant, is a curated e-commerce platform for individual and enterprise customers to conveniently source unique goods. This company is bringing local gifts to corporate giving and is working with the Grand Rapids Chamber to create a local creative business platform. Pack Elephant is cash positive.
• AR Utility, is changing the way contractors locate underground utilities. Using Artificial Reality, AR Utility can show utility lines just like first down lines in football. AR Utility already has traction with several utilities.
• Reza. Just out of Techstars, this is a fashion forward shoe company. You will be impressed with its impressive traction and managements’ experience in a competitive industry.
• Building Catalyst. With an impressive list of billion $ construction companies, this company is changing the way construction projects are estimated. What took several weeks, Building Catalyst can complete an estimate in hours.
• Great Lakes Crystal Technologies. With technology spun-out of MSU and the Fraunhofer Institute, Great Lakes Crystal Technologies is growing diamonds for industrial use. This company has an impressive list of customers including many federal research and defense collaborations.
• BitLyft. With a run rate of over $2M, this cyber security company is using AI cyber security targeting the small and medium size businesses and organizations. It already has a number of small colleges on its platform and is seeking capital to scale.
For more information: https://businessconnect.msu.edu/economic-development/gateway-grand-rapids