Call for Presenting Companies for 31st Michigan Growth Capital Symposium – May 15 & 16
MGCS 2012 will feature presentations from more than 40 of the Midwest’s top high-growth companies. Applications will be accepted through Tuesday, March 6. A four page (maximum) executive summary is needed to apply along with a $20 application fee.
Who should apply?
High-growth innovative companies from market sectors including but not limited to internet, software, healthcare, medical device, pharma, mobile and energy. Companies encouraged to apply include seed, early-stage, late-stage, and pre-IPO. Presenting companies will be selected by a committee of qualified venture capitalists. Companies will be selected based on market opportunity, competitive advantages, intellectual property, partnerships, business/technology platform, financial projections, exit strategies and the quality and experience of the management team.
Companies considered for presenting should meet the following criteria:
– Project $20M in revenue within five years.
– Seek funding in the range of $500K to $20M.
– Preferably have a Midwest connection.
Presenting Company Benefits
* A four-page company executive summary will be included in the conference binder.
* Listing of company name and link on the MGCS web site.
* Pitch and presentation coaching.
* 15 minute presentation slot to showcase your business opportunity.
* Table-top exhibit space.
* Extensive networking time in and near the exhibit area.
Selected companies receive a reduced registration rate of $295, which is a $200 discount off regular admission.
MGCS will also feature:
* 2 Keynote Luminaries
* 65+ Investment Firms Represented
* 42 Top Midwestern Companies Seeking Funding
* 30 Premier Panelists
* 5 World Class Panel Discussions
* 2 Days of High Level Networking
Posted April 27, 2012 in MVCA Events | eventsfeature