Dear MVCA Members,
It’s MVCA Events & Program Manager, Molly Theis, here to encourage you to stay involved in the community in 2016! MVCA would like to keep you “in the know” regarding the various events going on in the Entrepreneurial & Investment Community. We not only want you to attend our MVCA Events, but also events hosted by your fellow MVCA Members. See below for a preview of the exciting things going on in our community in the next few months!
Please keep in mind that many of the events below are not hosted by MVCA. You will need to contact the event host with any questions regarding their event.
- September 8 – Techstars Mobility Demo Day
- September 8 – VentureOhio gala
- September 13 – Innovate State Speaker Series: Brad Hoos
- September 20 – Innovate State Speaker Series: Ari Washington
- September 28 – The Hatching
- September 29 – U-M Women Who Fund Forum
- September 29 & 30th – U-M Private Equity Conference
- October 5 – Renaissance Venture Capital’s Un-Demo Day 2016
- October 5 – Renaissance Venture Capital’s Networking Dinner
- October 6- Great Lakes Angels Presents 4 Exiting Companies
- October 11 – Innovate State Speaker Series: Gina Rizzi
- October 14- U-M entrepreneurs Reception
- October 26 – The Hatching
- October 27&28- TiECon Midwest
- November 2 – 2016 MVCA Annual Awards Dinner
- November 3 – Accelerate Michigan Innovation Competition
- November 17- Crain’s Health Care Summit
The next MVCA event is the 2016 MVCA Annual Award Dinner. Hosted at The Rattlesnake Club in Detroit, MI, November 02, at 5:30 PM. The Annual Awards Dinner is our largest event of the year. Registration is now open to the public. Make sure to register for the Accelerate Michigan Innovation Competition the following day, November 3, in Detroit! There is no better event to echo our support for entrepreneurs!
Feel free to contact me at [email protected] with any questions regarding the MVCA 2016 event schedule. If you are not currently a registered member but are interested in attending MVCA events, find out more about becoming an MVCA Member.