Dear MVCA Members,
It’s MVCA Events & Program Manager, Molly Theis, here to encourage you to stay involved in the community in 2016! MVCA would like to keep you “in the know” regarding the various events going on in the Entrepreneurial & Investment Community. We not only want you to attend our MVCA Events, but also events hosted by your fellow MVCA Members. See below for a preview of the exciting things going on in our community in the next two months!
Please keep in mind that many of the events below are not hosted by MVCA. You will need to contact the event host with any questions regarding their event.
- August 23-25 – Greater Lansing Entrepreneurial Boot Camp
- September 7 – DVP Demo Day
- September 8 – Techstars Mobility Demo Day
- September 8 – VentureOhio gala
- September 13 – Innovate State Speaker Series
- October 5 – Renaissance Venture Capital’s Un-Demo Day 2016
- October 5 – Renaissance Venture Capital’s Networking Dinner
- November 2 – 2016 MVCA Annual Awards Dinner
- November 3 – Accelerate Michigan Innovation Competition – Student Competition & Company Competition
MVCA’s next event is an investor-only reception in West Michigan on August 9th and then we are ramping up for the 2016 MVCA Annual Awards Dinner which will be hosted at the The Rattlesnake Club in Detroit, MI on November 2nd at 5:30pm. Keep an eye out because registration for that event (our largest of the year) is opening soon and this year we are excited to be collaborating more with Accelerate Michigan in hosting two great back to back events!
Feel free to contact me at [email protected] with any questions regarding the MVCA 2016 event schedule. If you are not currently a registered member but are interested in attending MVCA events, find out more about becoming an MVCA Member.
Events & Program Manager, Michigan Venture Capital Association